I was slightly ticked off tonight by a conversation that started out on how good I had my life and how/what cost saving efforts are undertaken. Only to indirectly tell us 'we're on our own for my confinement'
In the first place I had not had any expectations on you doing my confinement or even caring for the newborn - which is Precisely WHY I am already looking at plans for Stevlynn, the help and myself. So you need not worry. In any case these are my children and my daughters and my well being so I will manage them myself.
You don't have to tell me 'you WERE my first child' and then correct yourself. This shows ALOT on how you view us. Thank you for that.
If you think we are adding any burden to you today we'll gladly stay away to prevent any additional burden that you might be caring. Don't take this in your all negative manner cuz I didn't start this conversation first. Remind you; you did...
Don't worry I won't have any expectations that you would help nor ask. Thanks
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)