
As we are still in the midst of celebrating the good news for the week, I cannot help but stop and think.
With the 'good news' on it's way, would our lives change and would our financials have to be re-adjusted again?
With Stevlynn in half day playschool and house obligations, We *or I have forced SS to work with me on this) to readjust our financials and we are still in the early months of it.
I'm not saying i'm not happy with the good news, all im saying is im questioning if we need to once again re-visit the adjustments and accomodations we have to make?
HairBows WIth a Twist brings in some side income for us (and all the $ earned goes into Stevlynn's savings account) but it isn't much. Need to find time to focus and start building and spreading the word around. Maybe get onto sprees
But for now, check HairBows WIth a Twist out at facebook.com.hairbows with a twist
Leaving you with a pic of our hairbows
:D
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)