Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 03:02

How long has it been?

It's definitely been awhile: a LONG while since I've blogged. Many things have come and gone during this period most of all life in terms of my family space has changed

Stevlynn has bloomed from a baby that rambles stuff we do not understand to speaking in semi sentences. Of course when she get excited it's a mixture of both. She's running and jumping around making her more accident prone.

Her dad finds her increasingly difficult to manage and sometimes loses his cool with her. Which she thinks is fun and does stuff intentionally to irritate him.

My siblings has all gone to uk for their studies leaving the home very quiet. My parents has shifted their focus and for the first time in my life not spending CNY with me/Stevlynn. This still irks me when I think about it.

My work has increasingly gotten busier which explains my absence and time simply flies without me noticing. Appraisal this year drove me insanely mad n upset and bonus or increment made me even worse.

To gain some sanity I've re begun my bows making for sales. It's small scale but I enjoy doing it and I'm just wanting to make full use of the ribbons I have. I make a pair or 2 for Stevlynn in each design and leave e rest for sales. Not wanting to make money here just wanting to clear my ribbon stash so that I can get more ribbons and start the cycle all over.

We're moving into our new place soon and Stevlynn would be starting school right outside my parents place next year

I'm still trying very hard to stash money away for Stevlynn and rainy days but it's increasingly difficult. I've given up all luxuries in my life but as she grows and needs more my savings doesn't seem to grow. Which drives me back to being insanely upset about my bonus and increment. Bah!

I find it increasingly difficult to tear myself away from Stevlynn with the exception of work. She drives me nuts but makes me very happy at the same time.

Time for bed now before I really go insane with insomnia


My profile

Adelynn
A Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead

A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)

Chatter



Stevlynn’s Photos
First Pictures
Nov '09 Pictures
Dec '09 Pictures
Jan '10 Pictures
Feb '10 Pictures
Mar '10 Pictures
Apr '10 Pictures
May '10 Pictures
Jun '10 Pictures
Jul '10 Pictures
Aug '10 Pictures
Sept '10 Pictures
Oct '10 Pictures
Nov '10 Pictures
1st Lunar Bday - 06Nov2010 Pictures
1st Birthday - 13Nov2010 Pictures
Dec '10 Pictures v

Stevlynn’s videos
Reaching for Toy
Fist in Mouth
Hungry Monster
Squeals of Excitement
Playtime
Fake Cries
Her Fav Toy
Car Journeys
1st Experience with Teether
Teether Time
Stevlynn's 1st Cereal
Stevlynn's 1st Porridge
Happily Laughing Out Loud
Playing With Daddy
Links
Atrina Journey
Jolene
Dulcena Yen
Sherlyn & Kayla

MummySG
CozyCot
BabyCenter SG

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers