So in a span of 2 weeks I've lost the support of the helper; one who has been attending to Stevlynn for 14months, one she has gotten used to.
She has been giving us problems with 'runaway' midday sessions and talking endlessly on the phone etc. The typical woes of any FTWM... Plus her son was giving the grandparents problems in her home country. It was back to searching and finding the 'right' one. HAHA, if only that was possible. But I gather we found the 'okay' one.
The party whose most impacted by this whole saga is Stevlynn, where she has to learn to live with someone new and strange; to trust and to care. And as parents we suffer the 'brunt' of it. Not that I'm complaining but it's challenging when you have a full time job that's ever so stressful and demanding.
So now it's me whose holding the gap together, with SS chipping in where I lose the battle to sleep or exhaustion.
Again I quote the woes of a FTWM with help as the primary care giver in the parents' absence. And this will be the first of (I'm hoping) not many changes over the course of Stevlynn's life where both of her parents are working full time.
And now after her 'usual' wake up session I'm tired but waiting for the whole cycle of a new day to start.
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)