There was a chapter of my life where I detested 'her', 'them' and their actions.
One which I thought I had closed off and moved on. But I was wrong.
Over this weekend SS had shown me again that 'her' and 'them' are of priority over to Stevlynn and myself.
I am upset and I won't deny it. In fact I'm showing him how upset I am.
On occasions where Stevlynn needed a parent or both parents and I can't be there, SS had not taken leave for such occasions. So he claims 'I don't have enough annual leaves left' time and time again it was either my family or myself that had plugged the gap. Not that anyone of us is complaining. In fact that we would do it despite him not asking for we love Stevlynn and want her well.
I must add in here an xceptiom - the week where my grandmother passed away he took 2 days off. But if he didn't and him knowing how much she meant to me it's something that I would never forgive him for.
So SS have taken a day offf from work for 'her' plus made wonderful plans of engaging the whole family to go see her before,during and after. Coincidentally there were some sudden changes in Stevlynn's daily care and required a parent to be home on some days. With me preparing for a business trip and work piling up, and a lack of a person on the team, became quite obvious that I wasn't able to be this parent. And I remembered of that day off he was planning to take. And asked 'how about your upcoming leave?' his response was an immediate no and retorted in response 'your daughter important and 'she' is not la?'
First of all, Stevlynn isn't ONLY my daughter; she is OUR daughter.
Second I'm not bloody asking you to give up the full day to Stevlynn, but a few hours.
Stevlynn doesn't deserve a few hours of your time but 'she' deserves ur one full day? Especially when you will be sitting around waiting and doing nothing mst if that day?
FINE. You made your point and have shown me what we mean to you versus 'her' thanks for that.
And you have shown how I cannot rely on you and neither can your daughter. Thanks for that too
You have shown how selfless you are for her but selfish towards us.
You have grown to take us for granted and do not derseve our love for you.
Thanks for this too.
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)