I've been thinking why can't the duo go hand in hand? I've been frustrated at work recently; not sure if it's because i feel I'm getting nowhere or just the amount of 屎 I've been taking...
On 1 hand I love my jobs to bits; on the other I hate it to the core at times. 难道我要的永远得不到吗?
Stevlynn turns 15 months today and what a joy this journey has been. She's transformed to a toddler who has a mind of her own; who can express herself with facial and body expressions with a little words and alot of baby talk that I can never understand.
宝贝妈妈很爱你,也希望在你的生命中永远像现在的快乐。 希望你的人生旅途中你会找到快乐!
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)