It's been 1 year and 3 weeks of BF-ing Stevlynn and I love every minute of it. Its about time for me to end this once in a lifetime journey with her. It's a personal choice though my supply's still going on strong.
I've begun dragging my pumps to every 8 hourly intervals with only 1 latch on at night before her bedtime (weekdays) & weekends full latch.
Soon I'll be dropping all the latch on sessions. This is the part which I think Stevlynn will have most problems with. She's just addicted to latch ons. We'll see how it goes and how she responds if it doesn't work the strategy might change.
So far I've not had bad engorgements but I can see the supply slowly dipping. I get less than 500ml each day now from the pump sessions.
It would also be an emotional adjustment for me for I love every single minute of it too.
Soon I hope to be able to drag to 12 hourly pump sessions - that also means I won't have to lug my breastpump and stuff to work ( which I'm looking forward to)
I'll update more as my weaning progresses :)
Down with a bad sore throat and behind my blogging for a while. I'll find time and come back to blog
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)