So after a week of dropping 2 pump sessions I'm ready to move to exclusive pumping and taking away Stevlynn's last feed of the day which usually is a latch on.
Last weekend was her LAST weekend of full latch ons and she really made full use of it :)
She was hungry by 9pm and was asking for milk pointing to my chest - I showed her a bottle of EBM and she reached out for it; which is a good sign! And she finished 170ml of it! By positive reinforcement we tool the empty bottle to grandparents YEN & daddy and they all praised her which she laughed in return!
Day 1's a good day and she's been doing well with no fuss - my friends said she would miss the boobs eventually and ask for it but I'll have to be firm. Let's see about that :)
I love Stevlynn for her laid back anything also can attitude and her willingness to change. I'm thankful she's been an easy baby from the start.
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)