Christmas this year for me seems to be creeping up too fast for me; barely have time to 'catch up' with it. Last year this time I was on maternity leave; this year I'm half buried in work.
Stevlynn has a super cool Christmas present from grandparents YEN; a mini mini Cooper which we cam control with a remote now n when she grows older can drive by herself. It's a hefty present and she's spoilt by her grandparents :)
Daddy n mummy has been put to shame; we haven't got her her present yet. Still haven got a clue what to get her and it's Christmas eve Tmr. We'll make it to you baby - how about a pretty decorated room in our new house?
Yeap the house's coming soon I think. We should be collecting keys in a few months. Time to start planning and I'm crossing fingers the Reno costs wun make me utterly broke. But I bet we'll have fun designing and decorating it. :)
A pic of the cool present!!!
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)