Stevlynn turns 11 months old today which also means I have exactly 1 month ( actually less since we're celebrating on the 13th) to plan for her birthday bash!!!
We started off the morning by sending daddy SS to the airport for his business trip where they exchanged kisses and hugs before he left - I doubt at that point she understood that daddy wouldn't be around for the next few days. But she quickly learnt something was not right when we asked her 'where is daddy?' and she started looking around...
I must say I take my hat off my help Monet in terms of feeding her. She managed to feed stevlynn more than half a bowl (quite a feat) but of course it took her a lot of tricks and patience to accomplish this. I guess I should learn the patience piece...
To battle her 'i don't wanna eat' woes I've also made some changes to her weekly lunch & dinner menu - all in a bid to make her eat more. I hope it works...
I had originally wanted to take leave tomorrow to spend some time with Stevlynn before I fly out for 2 weeks to Shanghai but work cropped up so I'll be back to work *sighs*
Luckily Clarence's home and I can hitch a ride to the airport and bring Stevlynn along; just to spend another hour or so with her...
I need to start packing... I MUST do it tonight or tomorrow or I'll be in shit! Haha ... Nothing to wear or use in Shanghai...
Time for me to start packing bye for now!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)