Weeks ago; 3 to be exact my trusty Philips ISIS Duo died on me, right after my Taiwan trip... And I went back to my kept ISIS UNO and manual for help to keep me going.
Maybe it was pure coincidence my supply started dropping and I was thinking this could be the end of my once-in-a-lifetime breastfeeding journey with Stevlynn.
SS; him being my sweet hubby, started his journey on finding ways n means to fix it - and still is. Pure luck has it that I now once again have another duo to use :) making me once again a very happy woman. I think subconsciously I'm not ready to end my journey with Stevlynn. Despite that time consuming pump sessions and e wash up sessions I really enjoy the latch on and bonding sessions with her. Many people around me is amazed by the fact that I'm still on this special journey with her. In fact I surprised myself too!!!
And now let's see how long once again and where this duo would bring us to.
Am I ready to wean her off at a year? I would guess no but there'll be a day when I am ready and Stevlynn would be too.

My cheeky girl now at 10.5 months old.

Her new toy which SS and I decided it would be good to have in the living room giving us a peace of injury free independent fun for her - so the playpen has once again returned to our room which I like cuz that means she can have her naps in our room...

Another new toy of hers bought last week. We seem to be buying a toy each week :)

And a 2008 end picture of us :) before we has Stevlynn.


And pictures of me when u was first pregnant with Stevlynn
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)