Every now and then SS and I need some time away from Stevlynn - not cuz she's a bad girl or difficult but more of we need some time to 'focus' on us and things that relaxes us...
We decided last Friday was a drinks night - which I personally needed more badly to unwind and get over my long weeks of stressful work life and SS being him always welcome a drink session.
Today's another day which we want time to do our stuff; to have our regular haircuts, treatments, facials etc...
My regular facial beautician has left the regular place I've been going to for the past few years now I'm undecided if I should remain at the same place with another beautician or find a new place totally... *sighs*
I'll be going away for a business trip for 2 weeks next week and I badly need my 'beauty fix' badly. Any recommendations?
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)