Yes, she turns 7 months today and i've officially FINISHEd 6 months of BF-ing
*Hip Hip Hurray*
And when I think back, I can't believe it's been 7 months.
I need to start planning her first birthday!!! (Gan Cheong Mummy)
So I decided to change Stevlynn's bed time habits.
She now drinks her last milk feed at around 930Pm to 10PM and would lay in our bed and fall asleep in our bed.
When my helper's ready to go to bed, she then takes her to her room.
So effectively, Stevlynn rarely/never falls asleep in her own bed.
Now that she's getting older, i want to cultivate better sleeping habits
So last night after her last milk feed, i took her upstairs to her room and told her good night and give her a kiss and placed her in her bed.
Not knowing what to expect until i give her her baby pillow - the one that she always hugs to sleep and turned on the side light and walked away and pretended to leave the room and close the door.
After the door shut, she looked around for a few seconds before realizing she was alone in the room/cot and started her soft crying (i call it fake crying) to see if anybody would respond to her.
She then realized 'shit Im alone and supposed to go to bed alone' she started screaming louder.
I then appeared AND she stopped crying IMMEDIATELY and looked at me and smiled.
Thats until i told her no and told her to go to sleep it's very late already. - She then looked at me and continued screaming.
I decided not to pick her up and let her scream until Daddy came up. So Daddy picked her up and her cries immediately changed. From screaming to complaining.
And she refused to look at me UNTIL i said 'come mummy sayang, mummy sorry'
She reached her hands out for me and started giving me the puppy dog cries.
My heart breaks.
So Stevlynn 1: Mummy 0
Let's try a different way tonight
