Date: 26 April to 29 April
Category: Vegetables
Cooking Method:
- 1 Fresh Carrot, Peeled & Washed
- Cut to small pieces and steam until they are soft (able to mash up with fork)
- Put into blender with small amounts of water (optional) and blend
Storage:
- Freeze into ice cube sizes and place in freezer for future use
Reaction:
As I had previously introduced brown rice cereal to her, i gave a combination of rice cereal (4 teaspoons) & carrot puree (2 teaspoons) - unmixed.
I use a small portion of rice cereal and mixed it with a little carrot puree to let her discover the taste. After she finished the mixed portions, i fed her pure carrot puree and she seemed to love it. (Probably because it's sweet - for her) I then gave her the rest of her rice cereal and she finished it up.
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)