Just as i blogged about not trying the MRT out with Stevlynn, opportunity presents itself on Thursday when i met up a colleague from work for late lunch/high tea :) I grabbed the opportunity and took the Zapp out (smaller, might be easier to manage) and it's not that bad a journey. Maybe i liked it too cuz no jam and i can also dedicate my full attention to Stevlynn instead of having to focus on the road. Plus she was a sweety that day and no fussiness :)
I WILL definitely do it more, but of course at the dis-agreement of SS. He thinks i should take cabs or drive instead. Shhh, we'll just continue without telling him :p
I had my facial, FINALLY, and my face feels cleaner now.
Next on the list, my hair and some clothes!
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)