i am ANGRY and i NEED to RANT!
I take SPECIAL pride in ENSURING that what i do for her is UNIQUE and i HOPE that OTHERS can RESPECT that!
If you do not have that special pride for your 'her', please respect that i do and i MIND ALOT when i feel i am being PLAGIARIZED!
I'm upset because whatever special efforts i take for her seems to be 'just another thing' and whatever unique-ness is flushed down the drain!
On a better note, SS and I begin to see Stevlynn's preference for people.
Like for example, she would prefer me over him when she wants to be tucked to bed every night, and prefers him to me whilst when it comes to the TV ( i disallow TV)
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)