Friday, April 07, 2006, 09:46


wrote this on e plane outbound of manchester airport

My last moments in the UK were in tears
as i was forced to walk away painfully
As I walked into the departure hall, tears seem to just roll off my cheeks
A large sense of loss, as though I forgot to pack my ‘bobo & chou chou’
But this time round, it isn’t my bobo nor chou chou
But something which might mean more to me
1 thing’s for sure, I left my heart and soul there
Memories went thru my mind, like flashes
Of me smiling, laughing and giggling away, in pure happiness
Of me being looked after, being pampered, being treated like a princess, in pure fortune
Of me playfully pouting my lips away when I dun get what I wan, in pure naughtiness
Of me constantly bumping into things, being laughed at for not being able to ‘walk properly’
Of me being constantly questioned if im cold, to check if im shivering, and insistence of me wearing more clothes though I feel I dun need it [haha, but in the end im always wrong cuz I always need it]
Of my hand being held wherever I go, of my steps being watched
That even when I walk alone, I know my ‘guardian angel’ isn’t too far off and my angel's watching over me
And my angel would always be, for my angel isn’t too far off, my angel's in my heart
Despite the distance and space between us, I somewhat believe my angel can sense me, hears my thoughts, understands me fully and loves me. That time, distance and space would not lesson this bond we share…

I will definitely miss the UK
A place whereby my happiness & solace is found
A place whereby my heart, soul and myself are fiercely protected
A place where I found my sunshine despite the cold winds
A place where I left in search of myself and my happiness
But lost my heart and soul there
A place of happiness, of tears, of joy, of pain, of love, of missing

my time's topsy turvy now
and im tryin to 'catch hold' of it
so pardon my nonsense in e meantime...
im at peace wif myself now, and i hope e rest of you are...
contentment is what i can only have
i hope all of u readin will find it too...


My profile

Adelynn
A Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead

A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)

Chatter



Stevlynn’s Photos
First Pictures
Nov '09 Pictures
Dec '09 Pictures
Jan '10 Pictures
Feb '10 Pictures
Mar '10 Pictures
Apr '10 Pictures
May '10 Pictures
Jun '10 Pictures
Jul '10 Pictures
Aug '10 Pictures
Sept '10 Pictures
Oct '10 Pictures
Nov '10 Pictures
1st Lunar Bday - 06Nov2010 Pictures
1st Birthday - 13Nov2010 Pictures
Dec '10 Pictures v

Stevlynn’s videos
Reaching for Toy
Fist in Mouth
Hungry Monster
Squeals of Excitement
Playtime
Fake Cries
Her Fav Toy
Car Journeys
1st Experience with Teether
Teether Time
Stevlynn's 1st Cereal
Stevlynn's 1st Porridge
Happily Laughing Out Loud
Playing With Daddy
Links
Atrina Journey
Jolene
Dulcena Yen
Sherlyn & Kayla

MummySG
CozyCot
BabyCenter SG

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers