Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 08:49


I just want you to know
That I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through
And then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe
That there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say
I would do it all again
I Just want you to know
All the doors are closing, I'm trying to move ahead
And deep inside I wish it's me instead
My dreams are empty from the day
The day you slipped away
That since I lost youI lost myself (oh)
No I can't fake it
There's no one else

...nah i aint a boyband fan, i just like the lyrics...

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete
I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go
I don't wanna make you face this world aloneI wanna let you go (alone)

...in some sense, i guess im incomplete. or maybe ill nv be complete without....

[Rick Price - Heaven Knows]]
She's always on my mind
From the time I wake up
Till I close my eyes
She is everywhere I go
She's all I know
Though she's so faraway
It just keeps getting stronger everyday
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on
So tell me where do I start
Cause it's breaking my heart
I don't want to let her go
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
Cause heaven knows
My friends keep telling me
That if you really love her
You've gotta set her free
And if she returns in kind
I'll know she's mine
But tell me where do I start
Cause it's breaking my heart
I don't want to let her go
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
But only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
Cause heaven knows
Why I live in despair
Cause why do we go dreaming
When I know she's never there
And all the time I act so brave I'm shaking inside
Why does it hurt me so?
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
But only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
Cause heaven knows
Heaven knows
Heaven knows

[perfect depiction of adelynn as of this moment in time]]


My profile

Adelynn
A Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead

A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)

Chatter



Stevlynn’s Photos
First Pictures
Nov '09 Pictures
Dec '09 Pictures
Jan '10 Pictures
Feb '10 Pictures
Mar '10 Pictures
Apr '10 Pictures
May '10 Pictures
Jun '10 Pictures
Jul '10 Pictures
Aug '10 Pictures
Sept '10 Pictures
Oct '10 Pictures
Nov '10 Pictures
1st Lunar Bday - 06Nov2010 Pictures
1st Birthday - 13Nov2010 Pictures
Dec '10 Pictures v

Stevlynn’s videos
Reaching for Toy
Fist in Mouth
Hungry Monster
Squeals of Excitement
Playtime
Fake Cries
Her Fav Toy
Car Journeys
1st Experience with Teether
Teether Time
Stevlynn's 1st Cereal
Stevlynn's 1st Porridge
Happily Laughing Out Loud
Playing With Daddy
Links
Atrina Journey
Jolene
Dulcena Yen
Sherlyn & Kayla

MummySG
CozyCot
BabyCenter SG

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers