The trouble with love isIt can tear you up insideMake your heart believe a lieIt's stronger than your prideThe trouble with love isIt doesn't care how fast you fallAnd you can't refuse the callSee, you got no say at allNow I was once a fool, it's trueI played the game by all the rulesBut now my world's a deeper blueI'm sadder, but I'm wiser tooI swore I'd never love againI swore my heart would never mendSaid love wasn't worth the painEvery time I turn aroundI think I've got it all figured outMy heart keeps callin' and I keep on fallin'Over and over againThe sad story always ends the sameMe standin' in the pourin' rainIt seems no matter what I doIt tears my heart in two
so now i found out the problem wif love...
did i?
hmmz..is he to me, 'my beautiful disaster'?
yet he to me,in a certain sense,is my 'thankful'?
but for the times he's not ard me,and the times he'll nv be ard me anymore 'since uve been gone' & 'behind these hazel eyes' somehow comes to the picture?
yet at times i wana ask him 'where is your heart'?
all songs by kelly clarkson
[whats wif me and her songs?]
*yawns*
Adelynn
A
Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead
A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)