Sunday, October 16, 2005, 14:52


[it gets so quiet that I can hear my own footsteps and breathing]
But I think that’s good to some sense
Clears my mind in some sense
[currently listening to leo ku’s –jing ge jing qu]
教我如何不爱他。。。

In such quiet times,I thank god for technology and wireless
N I thank my company for giving me my lappie
And I thank my digi cam for accompanying me thru these times
And my choey n bo bo[no matter how smelly vince says u both are,u both are my darlings n I lurve u a lot!]
不做情人 做只狗做只猫 不做情人
Simple bliss that makes me happi
Or rather,happier than I ever felt for a long time
My mind aint that heavy,not so bogged down with many running tots
I have time and energy to sit down and run each tot thru my mind clearly
I dun need to diversify my tots, n they dun have to be interrupted by work

This tranquility should be doing me good [I think]
But yet I still have so many wandering thoughts
Think its too many for me to capture all but ill take my time this round
An early morning swim in the still water did me good
Refreshing yet super cold water touched my skin as I waddled into the water
The only ripples were caused by my movements


Suddenly realised that lappie has tons of my old pictures
Think I accidentally transferred all of them without even knowing it
[aw I found treasures, hahax]
Some have been forgotten by my terrible memory
Some deeply in love with by me
Some brings much wonderful memories
Some brings pain
Anywae I shall upload them – all for memory sake
wanted to upload pics of not me only,but decided against it
*chants to myself: i must knw its only myself now*


this picture was taken in bintan. a holiday that was super relaxing,and i had the bestest of best time. peaceful, fun, lotsa joy and love. [aw man, i suddenly like my eyebrows in this pic alot]
a super super rare pic of me in my specs. when i had my red hair still. dun look super prominent in this pic,but under sunlight... haha... i think its super late? and i was there with rene and william. oh ya,this is the mobil chair that i so love. its comfy and big... haha
a picture rene took of me when we rented a chalet for the fun of it. haha, just the 2 of us,having simple time away, to bond, to build a better relationship out of our hetic work schedules.
this pic was taken before e the time that i went to zouk, and unfortunately got drunk. i remembered when i was drunk,i kept pressing and cancelling vince's number on my hp...when i told him about it, he said i shld have given him a call,n he would come down and send me home... it was the last time that i ever got drunk before i ended up with vince,and since then,haha, no such unfortunate incidents [as till now i wld comment]
this pic was taken before i accompanied vince to his friends wedding. i still remember what we wore, i was wearin my black mphosis top,with my brown ruffled skirt, and him, his red shirt, with pants. first time i ever saw him in such. i remembered him takin his jacket with him to the dinner for fear of me being cold. i remember eatin his vege for him. i rem him giving me e pair of wedding dolls as thank you gifts at his friends wedding. [its still by my bedside], and i rem him at my doorstep, takin out my camomile tea which he bought for me. it was so sweet of him... nv expected him to do so.

company's dinner and dance. me in my so so long hair and blue dress. too bad my eyes are closed in this pic
[booze and ciggs - makes anybody's day anytime] naughty pooh pooh boozing and smoking away.
[ showing off] pooh showin off his ciggs and booze
[yum yum] pooh drinking mango drink. *slurps*
e backview of my hair now. its too short for my liking, but its slowly growing. vince always asked me to keep my hair long,and now its slowly becoming what he wants,he dun see it anymore.
happy girl after doing up the room. and tired too! dunno why but i like my hair in this pic
the last princess on board was ever on xiaohei. its such a pretty sight, and xiaohei goes well with princess on board. saddens my heart to know ill never ever see this sight again.
the view of my bed and a corner of my room now. manage to spot subaru bear in the picture? dun ask me why the heart is incomplete. its done so intentionally,that if it was ever completed,it wld mean im once happi again...

dunno why have this sudden urge to take a roam/walk... to that neighbourhood where i waited for him,where i left my heart,my tears and my love.

signing off

adelynn lil girl

once an angel,transformed to lil princess of his

lost my title,stripped by my prince

now just a.... .... ....



My profile

Adelynn
A Mummy to Stevlynn; Wife of SS.
A Perfectionist in Life; All About Planning and Thinking Ahead

A Shopaholic Still - For Myself In The Past; For Stevlynn Now
Still Loves My Blings & Collection of Bags & Make Up (If I'll Stop Being Lazy to Use Them)

Chatter



Stevlynn’s Photos
First Pictures
Nov '09 Pictures
Dec '09 Pictures
Jan '10 Pictures
Feb '10 Pictures
Mar '10 Pictures
Apr '10 Pictures
May '10 Pictures
Jun '10 Pictures
Jul '10 Pictures
Aug '10 Pictures
Sept '10 Pictures
Oct '10 Pictures
Nov '10 Pictures
1st Lunar Bday - 06Nov2010 Pictures
1st Birthday - 13Nov2010 Pictures
Dec '10 Pictures v

Stevlynn’s videos
Reaching for Toy
Fist in Mouth
Hungry Monster
Squeals of Excitement
Playtime
Fake Cries
Her Fav Toy
Car Journeys
1st Experience with Teether
Teether Time
Stevlynn's 1st Cereal
Stevlynn's 1st Porridge
Happily Laughing Out Loud
Playing With Daddy
Links
Atrina Journey
Jolene
Dulcena Yen
Sherlyn & Kayla

MummySG
CozyCot
BabyCenter SG

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers